12-WIDE automatic linear filling machine to dose and fill ice cream cups, cones and stackable tubs with ice cream and/or sorbet
Capacity from 14,400 to 36,000 pieces/hour
Mechanical capacity: 20 - 50 strokes per minute
The basic machine, which provides one cup format and one cone format, is composed of the following stations:
- Automatic container feeding
- Automatic cone feeding
- Cone presence verification station with photocell
- Cone calibration
- Volumetric-type chocolate spraying station with the possibility to adjust the quantity of sprayed chocolate
- Pneumatic-type timed 1-2 colour ice cream dosing station, with 12 individual valves. Dosing quantity adjustment.
- Three bypass valves are assembled in order to deviate the flow of ice cream in the event of machine stop.
- Chocolate topping dosing station
- Dry topping distribution station. Composed of a vibrating hopper and output lanes. The dose amount can be adjusted independently for each cone.
- Lid positioning station
- Lid seaming/clamping
- Dater support bar
- Final product ejection station
OPTIONAL: Robot product pick-up from the filling machine to the trays in the hardening tunnel.